Premier Soccer League betting
PSL Betting Odds
Sports betting opportunities don't get more exciting than the DSTV Premiership. Get the best of soccer betting on the highest division of South African football. Founded in 1996, the Premier Soccer League represents Southern Africa's top footballers. The PSL is rated as the 6th best in Africa according to CAF, and provides a steady stream of soccer players to top flight European leagues. Sportingbet offers an exciting sports betting app, with the biggest variety of soccer betting markets available in South Africa.
Bet On PSL - Fun Facts
Sportingbet offers you all of the information that you need to make the most of your sports betting experience. Keep up to track with PSL news, upcoming PSL Fixtures and the latest PSL results. Here are some interesting facts on the DSTV Premiership:
- The season runs from August to May, with the team finishing bottom of the PSL log getting automatic relegation.
- The most successful manager in the league's history is Pitso Mosimane who has won 5 titles with Mamelodi Sundowns.
- Mamelodi has won the most league titles, followed by Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs (both with 4).
- Siyabonga Nomvete is the all time top goalscorer in the league (123 goals).
- The PSL signed the biggest sporting deals in the history of the country, through a television deal with SupersSport, at an incredible R1.6 billion.
PSL 2020/21 Betting
Can anyone dethrone Mamelodi Sundowns? This year's Premier Soccer League will be the 26th season of the top South African professional league. You will have the chance to watch exciting soccer matches and take a punt on every fixture until the league concludes in May 2023. Can Masandawana defend their title without Coach Pitso or will Soweto giants Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs mount a serious title challenge? Either way, this year's DSTV Premiership